Friday, April 25, 2014

World Premiere

Hi friends! Today I have a layout I made of the photo I used to introduce Henry to the world... his first Facebook photo! Hey, like it or hate it, it's a great way to keep up with family and allow them to see photos like this that they might not otherwise have had access to. I know my family members really appreciate seeing the updates of our lives. I titled it "World Premiere" ;)
I used the Echo Park Bundle of Joy (boy) pack for this layout. This is the second layout I have done from this kit, and I could probably get at least a couple more as well as some cards. I just love using kits because you have so many pages that are pre-coordinated for you and then they throw in cute stickers, alphas and journaling cards to boot. It makes it so easy to just slam out a bunch of cute layouts in a short amount of time. This layout probably took me under 30 minutes.
I worry sometimes about doing tone on tone with the title because I'm afraid it won't stand out, but I really like the look of it. 
I threw in a couple cute journaling cards and some fun stickers and voila! All done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment