Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Scrapbook USA Expo Design Team!

Hi my friends!! For those of you that are local to Utah you are probably very familiar with the Scrapbook USA Expo. It comes to a local expo center twice a year, and I look forward to it every 6 months. It's kindof like a Papercrafter's holiday around here! Be sure to check out their blog to learn more about it. Recently, I was thrilled to be chosen to be a part of their first-ever design team!! I am beyond excited about this awesome opportunity! For my first project I got some adorable DCWV product to create with. All the paper comes from their Halloween and Fall Stack with some matching embellishments. This stack has so much goodness in it it was hard to narrow down the sheets I ended up using. Here is my first project:
This is my adorable niece Evie trick or treating in her sweet ladybug costume last year. I love the witch hat print! Here are some close ups of the layout:

I used the cute coordinating epoxy stickers to form my title- Trick or Treat Cutie Pie. I am NOT a fan of spiders, but I thought this guy was a little cute.

I layered some additional epoxy stickers over a strip of paper and some matching washi tape in the upper corner.

I added a date die cut from the Chic and Scary cartridge layered over strips of patterned paper that had been put through border punches.

I hope you have enjoyed my project today- be sure to come back tomorrow for my second Halloween project for the Scrapbook USA Expo blog. And make sure to check out the blog to meet the rest of the talented design team and to see how you can participate in this awesome bi-yearly expo!

I am entering my layout in the following challenges:

Exploring Cricut -  Happy Halloween
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Halloween project using black and orange
Unique Crafter's Challenge - Halloween
Top Tip Tuesday - Halloween
Party Time Tuesdays - Trick or Treat

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout page!! Love all of the elements. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing LO! Love those witches hats and the die cuts and all the wonderful papers. Looks like you had a blast on this one!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable layout and thanks so much for joining us at Exploring Cricut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this lo! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the the DT! I can see why. Your layout is amazing! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete